Apostle Kwasi Appiah
The medical clinic is open and is serving the needs of the community. Now a second clinic has been opened in Nkoranza- a city with a population of about 30,000 people with the full support of the King and his Elders. For the Clinic to function there are fees to be paid to Ghana Health Authorities. And here is the breakdown.
1. Health Facility Regulatory Authority –
2. Ghana Health Insurance Authority –
3. Registrar General and Environmental Protection Authority-
4. Salary of Dr Asiedu Medical Doctor in Charge –
5. Rent For The Medical Facility
Sum total to fund the clinic is USA Dollars $10,026.32.